- Stack 1-4 (5”) squares together and place on your cutting mat, line them up with the grid on the mat.
- Using a ruler, place it on the bottom right corner and angle it in 1” on the top right corner. Cut the wedge off with your rotary cutter.
- Repeat step 2 with the left side.
- Piece your blocks together in a random order, flipping every other block so that the wide side is up on every other block.
- Press seams open or to one side. If you prefer to press to one side, make sure you press every other row the opposite way so seams nest.
- Make the quilt your preferred size. Trim the sides to make them straight.
- Quilt and Bind as desired.